I refuse to be a Christian who doesn't act
instead be a Light for God of great impact
When HE blesses me, I refuse not to share
So others may thank HIM for HIS care
I refuse not to reach out when others have a need
a slave to righteousness, don't want to be freed
I refuse not to love when others are hurt
and not to pray for HIS power to exert
I refuse to be idle and not share HIS peace
I refuse to keep HIS love to myself, so others will increase
I refuse to use my own eyes to see HIS creation
or my own wisdom, building only on HIS foundation
Lord, allow me to be a vessel for you
in everything that I say and do
When you speak, let me hear it
walking each day, not in flesh, but spirit
Amen...
~Sandra Jane Nelson
No comments:
Post a Comment