I am not going to do it
I will be strong this time
I don't need anyone else
to help me tow the line
I have far too much
in my life to worry about
I don't need to add another
to help me stress out
My life is a mess
and it is of my own doing
I need to pick it up
and finish by grooming
I need some polish
some spit to make things shine
I am not going to do it
and fall for anyone this time
I just need to be strong
and hold my head up high
and pray to my Lord
When I just want to cry
Lord, help me, and keep me,
give me strength, I pray
I am weaker than I thought
and my heart just gives way
Lord help me to focus
on the tasks for me to do
until you bless me
with someone who is from you
I am not going to do it
not give my heart away
I am going to sing praises
loneliness will go away
Lord, Give Me Strength
~ Sandra J Rinehart
No comments:
Post a Comment