Saturday, April 13, 2013

Lead me back

Cover me, Father
Hide me from my shame
Protect me, Father
no more to be afraid

Give me your strength,
as I have none left
Off your path I walked
I went adrift

Lead me back,
I have lost my way
Your will be done
in my life today

This life I lead each day,
It is all yours, not mine, to live
These things you have given
are yours, not mine to give

Have patience, Lord,
as I am no more than dust
in your word, your ways
I put all my trust

Forgive me, Father,
for the mistakes I made
please don't let me suffer
for the path I laid

Just lead me back, Father,
restore me gently, please,
I cannot take any more
I don't want to be set free

Hold me, Father,
grasp me in your perfect will
no room for the flesh
or desires to fill

Keep me, Father,
from making these mistakes
Lead me back, Father
to your perfect grace.

I Love you, Father, with all my heart, soul, mind, strength, spirit, will..... with everything.

~ Sandra Jane Rinehart

No comments:

Post a Comment