Lord, give me strength
When my heart turns to run
When my mind strays too far
When your will is undone
Lord, give me focus
help me to continue on
help me not be distracted
help me fight what you won
Lord, give me power
to walk the path you set for me
to not turn right or left
to find your perfect peace
Lord, give me love
your perfect overflow of grace
to cover my iniquities
so I may see your face
Lord, help me get through
the troubles of human life
the pain of human conflict
the torment of human strife
Lord, lift me up
remove me from all these fears
take me from this place
wipe away all my tears
Lord, Help Me
Without you, life is doom
dark and with no light
no love and full of gloom
Lord, Shine on Me
let me feel you close
so I may know I am safe
no harm could pose
~Sandra Jane Rinehart
No comments:
Post a Comment