Date: Tue, 28 Jun 2011 07:43:16 -0400
Love is in actions,
not empty words
self put as last,
not as first
In addition to words,
Love can be felt,
hardships of life,
easier dealt
Our togetherness is an anchor
no togetherness found
slow suffocation
chained to the ground
teamwork displayed
in middle ground
your side, my side
no middle found
togetherness is an area
that must be sought
a fight worth fighting
not easily fought
When injuries come,
time and love can heal,
but injury upon injury
only hate is revealed
I cannot heal
this thing alone
you have to try
effort of your own
I don't have the desire
yet I am still here
hoping you will prove
away my fears
But all you have done
is confirm the past
over and over
the pain will last
no love to remember
no joy to speak of
it is about time
you learned to show love
We are supposed to join
as one together,
in all ways, at all times,
for worst, for better
Till you do,
just say goodbye
to continue on
I'd rather die
No comments:
Post a Comment